Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Path as a Concept

A path is a conceptually interesting thing. It both guides and distracts. It can be well worn or long forgotten. You can leave it and come back and find it again. However, the most interesting thing I feel about any path is that a path is a unique experience to all who traverse it.

I have been trying for a long time to find and walk my own path, free of outside influences and expectations. I believe I am on that path currently, but it's not been easy. The people closest to me are supportive and loving and those I am not so close with tend to be respectful of my path for the most part. Finally owning my own vehicle has helped clear up my path a little bit as it has lessoned the obligations to people other than myself. Yet, I my path has led me to new obligations that I know I am being entirely selfish about.

I've stated it before and I'll say it again, I'm a dreamer. I'm not the person who likes to go out and take charge. I'd rather tag along and see all the possibilities that lie before, rather than being focused on achieving the goal. It's something my meditations and working have revealed to me about myself and I embrace it. However, it turns me into the stubborn Aries that I am inside. And right now that nature is manifesting itself in a way that could be detrimental to my future. Namely, I don't want to be the only one of my new roommates looking for a place to live. But the God and Goddess have always guided me and I know when something is right as a result. And being selfish right now and holding on for a day or two is not hurting. Given that today is the First Quarter, there will be growing success starting tomorrow.

This whole post may have turned into a self justification for not taking charge today, but every now and again the Lady and Lord will remind you to be true to yourself.

Comet Pan STARRS March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment