Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Spring Has Set

With the passing of Ostara last week and the Full Moon today, spring is in full swing here in California.  Most of the United States right now is probably grumbling at us, but my parents in Washington State are actually having far better weather than California, so please direct your envy northward.

Full Moon on the Night of 3/26/13

Anyways, back to spring. One of the most common occurrences during spring is the proverbial "spring cleaning." Having most of my possessions 1) in storage up in Washington or 2) packed up and ready to move as soon as we find a new apartment kind of prevents me from going through everything I own and passing on what I don't need. (By the way, this is something I would love to do if I could access everything I own.) However, the house I currently reside in is in a horrible state of filth due to the three male occupants who all seem to have ego issues about doing chores for the others. Drawing energy from the full moon and with what I can only describe as inspiration from the Goddess I went at this disgusting house. I would have loved to do a smudging, but my sage is packed away so boxed incense, Glade candles, and a small bunch of daffodils helped guide me through the cleaning and cleansing process.

Spring "Altar" March 2013

The results? The kitchen, bathroom and my boyfriend's room all feel lighter and free of negativity. It's much more relaxing and homey. I hope this helps clear the funk of negativity that has been clouding my other half as of late.


No comments:

Post a Comment