Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Learning Focus of the Season



In the magical blogsphere I keep coming across more and more references to Heathenism and
Ásatrú. I know only rudimentary things about who the deities are in that pantheon, but it has me wanting to know more about the traditions of the North. Not saying I'm going to jump ship and start believing in that path, but I think the time is right to learn about it. It's just one more topic to fill my mind with.

On a secondary note, my study of tarot has been slow, but productive. I gave another reading this week and was better able to interpret the cards. It also made me really happy when my boyfriend popped in during the middle and stated how the Tarot is one of the few metaphysical things he actually puts stock in. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment