Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

It's in the Cards

My tarot spread from 2-12-13
The tarot has been calling to me as of late. My deck does not like lying dormant. And it seems to be asking me to learn more about it.

I will be the first to admit I am a VERY novice tarot reader. Yet, the cards have always been accurate and on the spot for whomever I've done a reading for, including myself. I don't view the cards as a foretelling of the future, but rather as a reflection of that moment in a person's life. They give insight to what is going on and help one to sort out any decisions they have to make.

I've been seeing tarot everywhere I go. From one of my favorite blogs, Moon and Shadow, to a new app on my iPhone, to books I have been rereading. And the card that keeps turning up is the Wheel of Fortune. This is also why I want to learn more about the tarot. When a Trump card keeps popping up, one should pay attention to the lesson it is trying to convey.


No comments:

Post a Comment