Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Out of the Digital Broom Closet

I just made this blog visible to the public. Kind of nervous, but I feel I owe it to the pagan community to  be a visibly active part of it. Afterall, I am a devoted reader of other blogs and hope that others can learn from my experiences as I have learned from theirs.

This also means I need to overhaul the look of my blog. I had originally intended it to be an exploration of "green witchery," but I find that my path seems to be more of a kitchen witch at the moment. (I currently lack any sort of useable outdoor/green space and seem to always be in the kitchen because that's where my computer lives.)

To anyone who stumbles across my humble little blog, I apologize ahead of time for any spelling errors and hope you enjoy what you find here. Blessed Be.


No comments:

Post a Comment