Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Well Wishes for a Dark Time

One of my friends and her boyfriend just broke in a rather painful way. She's not heartbroken about the fact that the relationship is over, she's pissed on how he used her willingness to support him and than threw her to the curb. There's more details to this, but that's the gist of the situation and I'd be pissed too if I was in her situation.

I personally think she's better off without him, and to help her along her path I made a scroll with a prosperity blessing on it for her.
Prosperity Scroll

I chose purple and Lavender for this project to promote healing her emotional wounds and to protect her on her new journey. I had her permission to do something like this for her and she was delighted when I gave it to her today. (She's a Nichiren Buddhist, but understands and respects my pagan beliefs.) I hope the good intentions and well wishes I imbued in it are passed onto her.

The Written Blessing
Anointed with Lavender Oil


No comments:

Post a Comment